This lovely navy blue blouse showcases a traditional Indian print along with small running "Kantha" stitches throughout the fabric. Kantha, a small straight running style of stitching found in Indian embroidery, adds texture and interest to the fabric. The Sophia Blouse also features classic round neck but with a sweet keyhole cutout in the centre of the neckline. The otherwise simple design uses two darts from the side seam to the bust, making the bodice of the garment more formfitting. Perfect with a pair of Karma East cotton pants or a skirt for work, you can even throw over your favourite jeans for a more casual look or over bathers in the warmer weather.
- 100% cotton top
- Textured stitch detailing on fabric
- Keyhole cutout in neckline
- Sits just below the hip bone
- Model wears size S and is 170cm
- Hand wash separately. Line dry in shade.
- PLEASE NOTE: this product has had a size change in the past 12 months pleas check measurements.